Boab Metals Limited is an ASX listed company developing the Sorby Hills Base and Precious Metals (Pb, Ag, Zn) Project in the Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
Boab Metals Limited (previously known as Pacifico Minerals Limited), was incorporated as Pacifico in 2003 and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) on the 15th July 2004 with ASX code PMY.
About Our Sorby Hills Project
Our Sorby Hills Project is currently being developed through an unincorporated Joint Venture with 25% contributing partner Henan Yuguang Gold and Lead Co. Ltd, the largest Lead smelting company and Silver producer in China.
- Sorby Hills is Australia’s largest undeveloped, near surface Lead-Silver deposit. Granted mining leases, EPA approved, 150km from Wyndham Port in Western Australia
- Pre-feasibility Study released in August 2020 highlighted a technically robust project with impressive project economics o Pre-Tax NPV8 A$303m, Pre-Tax IRR 46%, ~1.6- year payback from start of production
- Low Risk Operation located in a Tier 1 Mining Jurisdiction Initial 10-year Open cut mine plan underpinned by 92% Reserves and low cash operating cost
- Boab Metals has rare ASX exposure to the Silver market. Sorby Hills 54 Million Ounce Silver Resource is among the largest undeveloped Silver Resources located in Australia
- Fully Funded for high impact Drilling and through to a Decision to Mine. A$14.1m cash on hand (as at 31 March 2021) to fund Resource expansion and Definitive Feasibility Study at Sorby Hills
Henan Yuguang Gold Lead Co. Ltd.
Our Joint Venture partner for the Sorby Hills Project, with a 25% contribution.
Sandfire Resources NL
Our Joint Venture partner for the Borroloola West Project, Northern Territory, with a 49% contribution.
Corona Resources Limited
Our Joint Venture partner for the Mount Jukes Project in Tasmania, toward which Boab contributes 12%.